Starting in July 2015, The Burlington County Insurance Commission is now offering
a new health insurance program to its members.
The Commission health program provides opportunities to:
- Predict and control future costs
- Preserve local control over your insurance plan
- Influence claim costs through better program management
- Improve negotiating clout with carrier and administrators
- Create operating efficiencies
- Negotiate more favorable administrative costs
The Burlington County Insurance Commission health program also offers an accessible
claims appeal process that assures employees and dependents have coverage concerns
addressed with care and discretion.
The BCIC offers a variety of plan designs needed by its members to comply with collective